No Subject

That's what you call a nice "turnaround" job. I think it is fair to view
yesterday as an amazing recovery by Pitino/Wallace from their earlier personnel
decisions. Another way of looking at it is that the Celts have this year added
Potapenko, Battie and Fortson all in exchange for Ron Mercer and several
inconsequential players (Ringo and Chiquita).

"Beat LA in 2000"

Joe

p.s. Personally, I think Pitino was being coy when he straight-faced that line
about how a lot of research on Eric Williams has shown he has truly made a "360°
turnaround".  Although Williams has thankfully become a weight room addict, taken
too far this won't always translate into more flexibility, durability and
functional strength. In the article Josh posted, Williams still came across to me
as a major happy-go-lucky flake, showing off all his new tatoos etc. But as far
as talent goes, I think he would be the equal of Rodney Rogers.

------