Trade

I don't know how anyone could not like this trade, it is basically Mercer
for Fortson, Williams, Washington & a #1  !

Of course RP is betting Mercer will never get an outside shot,  & that
Fortson will become regain his college form, Williams (could be trade bait)
will get into shape and provide some good scoring off the bench , &
Washington will provide some outside scoring in addition to Barros.

If we could only move Williams & Anderson somehow for Jalen Rose & ?

Rose
Pierce/Barros
Walker
Fortson
VP/ Battie

Nice lineup, but we still need some veteran leadership.

.