Re: Favorites??

>> You could say the same thing about Walker.  When his shooting was off (way)
>> his rebounding and assist number were down also. (someone posted stats during
>> the year Joe?).  BTW Mercer's were up very slightly.
>
>Yes, but the point was that even though Mercer's numbers were up on his rookie
>seasons nothing other than his game shone through, but with Antoine you've got
>the complete package. Rebounding, passing and an underrated defensive game.
>
>Warwick

Complete package?  Rebounding and scoring were down (no doubt Mercer's fault).
We never seem to consistently see this great passing.  What defensive game,
Wlaker is not a good defensive player.  He had 1 real good stop
(Hardaway-Miami).  Does everyone on this list really think Walker is going to
stop or even contain other 3's in this league.  He just isn't going to be
quick enough.

rich,,,