Re: My Only Question?

My guess is that Walker, and he better still be with the team, will be the
secondary, if not 1a ballhandler, Pierce the third option.

If Pierce had to deal with the extra handling, I'd have similar worries.
Frankly, Pierce brought the ball up more than Ron did last year, and Walker more
than Pierce.

Folks forget that Walker is an incredibly complete player, limited only by
himself.  He can _do_ everything.

Chris

Dan Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com> on 08/03/99 01:14:04 PM