Re: Griffin

I like the sentence below, because we haven't seen intelligence in the past
few years, he could be a novelty on the team, it could be catchy. Look's
like were not going to get anything for Mercer. We seem to think he's
valuable though. The League's not as dumb as in the days of old Red A., and
we think we have gold.

He will be a very