Up Tempo

You know, I never understood why a coach can't just
say, "push it upcourt fast," and have the point guard
do that.  I mean, if he can't do it, as with Billups,
that's one thing.  But why can't Pitino just tell
Kenny, "advance the ball as soon as you see a man up
court."  I know that Kenny went and asked Cooz what he
should do, and Cousy told him to penetrate with an
idea to passing.  No shit!  Why won't Kenny just do
these things that any point guard with a tenth of his
talent already knows.  Why can't Pitino make him do
it?

Signed,

Frustrated