Re: Piston game

Well said, Pitino's coaching is suspicious at times. If we can pick up in
his inadequacies, others coaches must be chomping at the bit to play us.
It's really ridiculous losing these games. It seems Pitino's worth minus
5-10 points a game for us at times, before he catches on what's going on.
Where are all his skills?

At 10:04 PM 4/27/99 EDT, you wrote:
>We lost this game, I believe, on coaching mistakes. The Celts fell back on
>some old bad ways by totally relying on Mercer to go one-on-one on his
player
>or to shoot off the curl. It took the rest of the team out of the up-tempo
>offense. Barros began to walk the ball up. Pitino took Jones out way too
>early at the start of the 4th for Barros who played the rest of the game.
>Also, I didn't like the fact the Pitino didn't play Battie and VP at the
same
>time, instead going using Walter at power forward (ugh). Walter had a nice
>game, for him, but couldn't keep Williams from looking like an All-Star.
>Battie would have been alot more effective on the boards. Instead he was
VP's