Re: DeClercq

With Pot's work ethic he will be a force in the NBA. He shows us more
skills as the season goes on, what's left. Cousy says they'll work on his
hands over the summer and camp. He can rebound, has a soft jumper, little
hook, can drive with some quickness for his bulk, constantly fights for the
post, and bang with the best. The top 3-4 centers may give him some
trouble, but they give everyone problems. If we pick up a power forward and
or get Battie into the weight room who knows.