Re: Adios Mercer, Hello Vets!

>And one more thing,  you can forget about aquiring SHAQ!

What!?! Forget it....no way. I hope Ricky is on the phone right now. Start
pushing the buttons and don't stop.The Lakers are falling apart...fast.
They're sinking and they aren't coming up any time soon. Bryant went 3-14
last night and got into a "confrontation" with Rambis during a timeout.
West is going to have a stroke soon. This is going to be a desperate team
in the off season. Is it a stretch to imagine Shaq saying to West, "We
can't win here, with 'him' on this team. It's either him or me." A few
first round draft picks...Anderson and VP...throw in Mercer and...who
knows? Shaq in green? Oh man.....I can hear the screaming, crying and
booing from the fans now. "Not on our team!" It would be great. A little
agitation is a good thing. C'mon Rick...start making the phone calls. It's
soon to be the latest rage.

Paul M.