Kenny gone?

You never know about Pitino but this makes it sound like Anderson is already
traded:

<Pitino said he was a bit confused by the thoughts of Anderson as expressed
in yesterday's Globe, specifically those dealing with security and stability.
He said Anderson and the entire coaching staff met four days ago for 90
minutes to go over everything. Pitino thought that did it. While noting that
''any player can be traded,'' Pitino went on: ''Kenny's gotta realize he
doesn't make $250,000. I don't know why he's thinking the way he's thinking.
His insecurity is his insecurity, not ours. I think he has a lot of
improvement to make, but I like Kenny as a basketball player and as a
person.'' Pitino said Anderson needs to work on his fitness and his defense,
but no more so than anyone else, adding, ''His body and game fit this system.
His conditioning and defense don't fit it.'' >

DJessen33