Re: Jones Contract

I have lost confidence in Anderson's ability to move the ball quickly and
intelligently. I get the impression he's saving himself for the long haul
of his career which is setting fast.

As far as Walker is concerned, Pitino has to sit him down and make him
understand he is not always the 1st choice offensively. His shot selection
has to change. Maybe he could have been a contributor to the Philly game,
we'll never know. He is capable of really messing up the flow of the game
when off. He doesn't know enough to lay off. I have been a big time Walker
fan, now he plays like an average forward but taking too many shots and is
over hyped with credentials. Our last 10 games we're 6-4. I don't care who
we played or what their motivations were. We're 6-4. Without Walker the
last 6 games we're 3-3. With losses to good teams Indy, Philly and Atlanta.