Peter May's Article

May's article, "Thank God for the Bulls" is somewhat on target, but the
team, and I stress team, has been playing well without Mercer, Walker, and
Anderson. What a change in chemistry and hustle. I have followed Anderson's
career a little. In New Jersey he brought out the best in himself, not the
team. Same here in Boston. We need someone more athletic and a play maker
that can play some defense. Barros with all his energy brought some
excitement to the team. Don't know what value Jones really has, but he put
up some decent numbers, has shooting range and speed.

Pierce: Will probably take over as the go to guy, what an improvement when
he touches the ball a lot.
Walker: Has to overcome bad habits.
Mercer: Seems to be growing in confidence.
Potapenko: Terrific surprise.
McCarty: Next season, look for controlled improvement. Exciting player.
Battie: Definitely a keeper.

Trade bait: Mercer and Anderson, Minor.