Troubled

I'm troubled that we missed the boat on guys like Gary Trent.  As I
understand it, Dallas picked him up after my TCU fella skipped to the
Knicks.  Trent has been tremendous.  Why didn't we see his potential.
He's a 3/4 who shoots, goes to the rim, rebounds;  Dallas wins when he
gets good minutes--well, sometimes.

But I would like to see us try for Hubert Davis of the Mavs.  He's
lightly used, the best 3 point shooter in the world, has a great team
attitude, and plays the cello.  Come on.  "Now featured
with the Pops orchestra, the Celtics sixth man--HUBERT DAVIS!"

Oh, well.  Back to grading papers.

Gene