Re: Knicks

In a message dated 4/20/99 10:13:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbrainin@planet.net writes:

<< Sprewell is not even remotely part of the Knicks' problem.
 ...snip...  If only he had a clue about playing team ball, he'd be way
dangerous. >>

That's a familiar problem - playing team ball.  Sprewell is not a team
player. He was playing 30 minutes a game and taking 19 shots and complaining
that he wasn't starting.  Bringing in Sprewell has made Houston invisible.
Sprewell is at least as inconsistent as any of our young guys.  He needs a
lot of shots to score his points.  His FG% is and has always been poor.  Talk
in NY is that he just can't shoot.  I think Kenny would fit in with Spree &
the boys just fine!  ;)

George