Larry Needed Win Bad

Old Larry was gulping badly in the 1st half, exposing his team for the
inevitable, gone before the Conference Championships. For a guy that
doesn's get excited, he was up and coaching with a 20 point plus lead, with
all his knowledge.

So after all it was just chemistry with our guys. We play with only 2
starters and show a promising performance. So what happens next season, who
goes?

Keepers should be:Walker, Pierce, Potapenko and McCarty. The rest, fish
bait, for whatever we can catch.

Whatever, I feel more confident, that Pierce is the real thing, and will
probably take over next season. Vitale Potapenko is a steal. These guys
obviously like getting the ball and know what to do with it when they get
it regularly.

Can't make up my mind about Mercer. Will be interesting to see what RP does
w/him this summer. My guess is, he's gone w/Anderson. We need a point guard
and a power forward, for starters. Next season looks much brighter already.