Re: Peter Vecsey: Baker Playing Bad; Walker Doesn't Get It

This is just an indication of how Vecsey will interpret the facts
any way he wants to bash people. If you discount the free throws,
Walker needed 25 shots to score 25 points, which is quite a good
percentage in the NBA this year. And he ignores that of the six
"lunatic fringe" shots, three went in. Beyond that, Walker did it
against the Heat, who are a great defensive team.

Alex