Re: Ray Reply

I would feel very well indeed.  Nice depth and manueverability at the
C/PF
spots; Turner can really defend, and perhaps Sherman Douglas could be
included in the deal.  Pierce would add defense at shooting guard, and
Walker being the point forward would be forced to re-direct his selfish
ball-hoggedy ways, creating offense for others.  Let's hope the trades
come about.
Ray