Re: AW

Jim - you are right, I have been thinking that I owe Antoine an apology. From
everything I read after posting that message, the Fleet Center "fans" went way
beyond the pale. If even Peter May and Bob Ryan are defending him, there must
ahve been some ugly shit going down. So I retract my statement (although I
still think it's tough to justify a man with his size and talent doring so
poorly on the boards and in other aspects of the game).

>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:58:36 PDT
>From: "Jim Meninno" <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Aw, AW

>Did you watch the game, Peter?  The Antoine I saw was certainly TRYING out
there, just not succeeding.  <snip>

>You want to boo a guy for not hustling, that's fine, but for missing shots?
That's just stupid.