Re: Peter May: Walker Voices Frustration

I am a huge fan of the Celtics, and that is why I am part of the list. Though
when I read that fans are booing players and the whole team, that makes me
mad. I am stuck here in Dayton, Ohio and watch and Celtics game I can and
read the list for all my info on the Celts. And it hurts me as a fan that
other fans who get to watch these guys play everyday boo them. Thye are a
young team trying to learn a new system to most, give them a break. Too me
those fans who boo aren't true fans and shouldn't show up if they are going
to boo there own team. Just my idea, sorry if i bothered anyone.-TOny