RE: this team sucks (Fakers)/but will not change

You know Paul this is outstanding commentary on the monster that is Kenny.
Blazerfan noted in recent months when people griped about Kenny, that Kenny
was loved in Portland and only was traded because Damon was better and a
favored son of the City.  This is true, but Kenny was never thought that
highly of here PERIOD.  His weaknesses didn't come up as often in the then
normal slowdown halfcourt game.  There was nothing slow about last nights
murdering of the amazingly bad Fakers.  Later I will fill on the actual game
if anyone is curious.  I still bleed green (for your info Joe) but I truly
love the game, and last night's was a classic.

Here is a couple quotes off the wire;

"No doubt, they are better right now," said Lakers coach Kurt Rambis.
(the glasses must be working Kurt)

"Guys on this team need to learn how to step up to a challenge. We need to
get some heart."   Shaquille O'Neal
(is there a bigger heartless player in league, after Denny his teammate who
got a boo boo last night, after getting schooled on the floor, than Shaq?
What a pathetic example of a wasted talent, who probably would be KILLED if
god forbid ever had to play for Larry or RP)

The Fakers brought there F game last night (F for Fakers) and were
definitely outclassed and run out of town.

Thanks,
Greg