Cavs game

Solid game by the Celts tonight. The team seemed to get stronger as the game
went on and the C's may be gaining confidence and be starting to put things
together. The key to this game, to me, was the fact that Walker made his
first two shots early, 2 threes. He then concentrated on passing and talk
about passing! Three nice leads to Vitaly and was able to use his power to
make them 3 point plays. The rest of the team took his lead also starting
passing and all of a sudden, the game became easy! Walker was the man and the
key tonight. Everybody played well. Dana will get alot of kudos because he
got alot of assists passing to Mercer who couldn't miss. That was the case
against the Bulls. But he did have some nice plays of his own tonight and
made did some nice shooting himself.  Dana always plays better against
smaller opponents (Knight). I didn't understand why the Cavs didn't try to
post up Dana more. They didn't go to Sura until the 4th quarter. Sura drilled
both Anderson and Dana in their last meeting. Having Walker bring up the ball
after made baskets made it alot easier on Dana...Vitally dismissed DeClerke
early and Andrew wasn't much of a factor after that. So much for the
Vitally/AD comparisons...Walker's overall play, especially leading the team
with passing, was the bright spot. I just wish he could concentrate on this
every night. However, you can't ignore Mercer's deadeye shooting and
Vitally's early offense as factors also....

DJessen33