Re: Celtics, yes!

>I'm still shaking my head smiling over your post though ("we are ahead of
>the Lakers at present"). That's just a classic case of bleeding Celtics
>green  :-)
>
>I love the Celts list.
>
>Joe

Yeah Joe...I had the same reaction when I read that one too.I was going to
respond with something dark, bitter, and sarcastic but....screw it....and
screw the Lakers. I hate 'em all. Rick Fox? Screw him too. First round and
out and hopefully Jerry West finally quits and stops whining about how this
job just eats him alive. "It's so hard being so good! The stress of it
all!" God...he's such an a-hole. The Blazers are going to kick their gold
and purple asses IF the Lakers get past the first round.

My God....Christ, I feel better. Tomorrow....the Sixers! Thanks Gene.

Paul M.