one on one

The offense still isn't where it should be because
Kenny isn't giving the ball up.  Simple as that.  He
had two, count 'em, two assists last night.  As for
Ron, he really is playing contract year basketball.
It's not that much of a stretch for him -- he's used
to being the designated shooter.  I really am
beginning to see the limitations on Ron's game.  Chris
Wallace is right -- Ron is a great shooting guard to
have on your team, a Kevin Gamble with speed and hops,
but he doesn't deserve Ray Allen money.