RE: Wayne Turner

For the education of all of us obvious douts; please clearly outline which (we need names, etc.) of the beloved Celtic management is so high on your boy here.  Also please forward a copy of the article where May notes Turner (this shouldn't be a problem for you) and explain in 40 words or less how we should give a rat's ass what he says as you yourself note he knows little or nothing about College basketball.  You are talking about "men's" bb right; because hell then I am an expert too, and believe we should sell the farm to make sure we get MacCullough from Washington, because I wet my pants too every time I see him play ball. What the hell should me expect ol' Papile to say about the boy, he probably gets a cut no less.

Lastly please forward the exact email (take out any info that would let us on to your genius friends identity because we wouldn't want to actually believe either you, your half dozen fake names, your friends and brilliant little sister actually know anything about this game, because to this point that couldn't be any more obvious) that clearly states the Anderson deal you also noted this evening.  We are sick of this conjecture and want some real evidence to your insight.  As it is the only way the Beloved Celtics are going to hoist number 17 in any of our live times if you give up your day job and acknowledge your true calling and accept the Celtic's GM position you so rudely have turned down up to now.  Come on don't you know that we all here expect the best and it a damn certain clear this can only come from your genius put to good not evil.

The C's may be high on Turner, but at this point I am not sure we can tell when they are high on a player or just plain high.  Sound familiar?

With the right personnel the deficiencies in Turners outside game can be overcome.  I am sure we will get to the promise land soon with a guard who has a poor outside game.  You might want to see a doctor to have that anal probe that is affecting your clouded judgement checked out.  At least the sound of Kenny's dead has a ring to it.

Back to watching the grass grow under the snow in lovely SWW,
Greg