why trade Battie?

I can't imagine why Pitino would trade Battie and
Bowen, and I'm still not sure this really happened.
Battie is a much more skillful version of walter, with
much much better shot blocking ability.  I really like
him at 4 a lot, and I think we could move him into the
starting lineup, move Ron into a 6th role, and be in
business.  Throwing in our best defender is even
sillier.  For a guy who nobody wants anyway?  I don't
get it at all.

btw, how about some props for this 12 page article I
wrote?  Where's all the love?