Re: Deprivation!

At 12:18 4/3/99 , Alden Brosseau wrote:

> What happened?
>
> All year we've been getting the home games on our big dish thru Fox Sports NE
> at W3-14.
> As of today, however, Turner, our provider, tells us that Fox Sports NE is no
> more and we've been switched to NESN (New England Sports Network) at F3-14.
> But when we switched to that satellite and channel at game time for today, we
> got first an awards show and then tennis.

I think what they meant was they substituted NESN in the place of Fox Sports NE
for your subscription not for Celts games. Unless  and until they sell a
digital package and only if you own a 4DTV receiver you are SOL for Celtics
games on the BUD. Your only recourse is to get a DSS system either Direct TV or
DISH Network to watch games. Now if you get DISH  and live in New England you
will get both NESN and Fox Sports NE but the away games are not offered. Direct
TV offers all the regional Networks plus they sell the NBA League Pass which
allows you to see the road games as well as the FoxSportsNE games. Hope this
helps but if you need more info E-Mail me and I will help if I can. Later.Mike