Minnesota List gospel

Hey all,

Someone said that Detlef Schrempf said that the reason behind the Sonics
playing bad as a team after their fine start {especially after the
deadline} has been that there is a 'done deal' awaiting trading at the
end of the season.

The proposed deal would be Brandon, Nesterovic and the Nets #1 pick
(they acquired unconditionally - they took that option yesterday) for
Gary Payton.

Now, I'm thinking that the proposed deal that Josh (I think?) had with
Ron Mercer and Kenny Anderson (imho not that far from Terrell Brandon)
for Payton isn't so far off the mark after all.

Thoughts??

Warwick