Joe Morgan says

With the lack of NBA content these days, I was wondering if anyone who was
watching the baseball game tonight heard Joe Morgan pay a superb tribute to
the old Celts.  He was talking about team play and said that individual
stats are not the measuring stick for a great team.  He said "you could take
the 5 best individual players in the league, but could they have beaten the
Bill Russell Celtics?  I don't think so."

Seems Mr. Morgan knows a bit about basketball.

Cecil
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 12716333 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Cecil Wright