Re: Homework: Lesson #1. Fans after strike.

After giving this some thought, I have come to the conclusion that there is
NOTHING dramatic that would bring back NBA fans.  What record is there that
takes an entitre season, and is as exciting as a home run?  Number of
consecutive free throws? Nope.  Number of wins in a season?  Well, that is good
for that teams fans, but sucks for everyone else.  Number of times Shaq misses
a free throw in an important game?  While interesting to count, not all that
exciting.

In the end, there is nothing exciting and season long in basketball.  They will
need to win back fans by being out in the community, basically campaigning to
get fans in the arenas.  What also should happen is that Denver, Dallas, Golden
State, and Vancover should all make themselves CBA teams, and stop losing all
the freaking time.  This would help the fans in those areas, because they would
be winning games again.

Well, I've wasted enough bandwidth....Everyone have a great day.

Shawn

Originally from uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics: