Re: garbage posts

Dan Forant wrote:

> I'm sick of foreigners butting into our business. Outside of that you can
> ask anything you want but may not get your desired results.

We're just totally sick of it being shoved down our face. First thing on the
news, you guessed it. The lame assed USA pres and how hes running his lame arse
country with his lame arsed population whose only thought is how much money it
makes.

That is not necessarilly my opinion, but the opinion of many an Australian and
I'm sure plenty of other countries.

My view is that it doesn't concern the people of the world, it involves Hilary,
Bill, Monica and their respective families. The rest of the people should just
get over  it. I believe most of the people have, but the media controls the
people and controversy sells, thus it is always going to be in the news.

Oh well, people have done worse!

Warwick