Lockout-I don't care

As for me, the only NBA team I care about is the Celtics.  I agree that
NBC's coverage sucks.  I am tired of the forced hero.  I will always
dislike Coby because of the hype he got from NBC.  I think the players
overestimate and assume that the pie is always gonna be there.  They
should rethink it in a hurry.  I don't appreciate the fact that they
have made no serious attempts to resolve it.  They just hope they win
with the arbitration, which may not even be binding, and say screw the
fans.

The losers will really be the fans.  But the biggest losers in the end
will be the players when the money dries up.  And it will eventually.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net