Lockout: Does anyone care?

My take on Gerry Callahan's article:

I really dislike the NBA except for the Celtics.  I am still a big
Celtic fan.  But the NBA is incredibly unlikeable, and I will not miss
it.  The league is full of too many irresponsible men who father
children out of wedlock, and seem to like bragging about it.  As long as
Dennis Rodman and Latrell Sprewell play, it is a mugs' league.
Shaquille O'Neal cares more about his rap/movie career than winning a
championship.  And NBC's coverage of the NBA stinks.  I still miss CBS
to this day, and I am so glad the AFC has rid themselves of NBC and
their wisecracking idiots (including those into kinky sex).

The NBA will not rebound like baseball, if you think baseball has
rebounded at all.  I say baseball still stinks even with the HR chase,
I did an article on that recently.  The NBA will suffer worse.   From
the time the Patriots win the Super Bowl to Spring Training, that's only
three or four weeks.  The Bruins will do just fine over that time
period.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html