Celtics rumor - mate read on net

Hey all,

A friend who also follows the Celtics read this somewhere, he is going
to find it for me, and give me the URL...

Theres a rumor concerning...

The Celtics acquiring Armon Gilliam from Milwaukee for Travis Knight and
Dontae Jones. Then sending Pervis and Minor to the Sonics for McIlvaine
(apparently their coach and him are fairly good friends, thats Greg
Minor!) and then the Celtics sending both McIlvaine and Gilliam to the
Lakers for Elden Campbell.

The Lakers are also supposively sending Horry and Rooks to the Hornets
for Mason and Armstrong, thus the need for 2 quality backup big men and
they have always wanted to rid themselves of Campbell..

I dont believe it myself because its the sort of thing thats too good to
be true.

The C's trading their salary troubles to teams who want to get rid of
their players (Gilliam is outta there in Milwaukee - first best offer)
and McIlvaine (the overpaid Sonic) and then trading him for a quite
capable center and without losing the rights to Popeye having over $5.5
million available to spend after our top 10 players are set!

I'll post the URL SOON!

Cheers,

--
Warwick Janetzki.

Public Relations Manager NBL Today - http://www.nbltoday.waus.net/
If you're interested in advertising on the internet, then whynot
consider NBL Today?

Favorite Quote - "He looks like a windscreen wiper out there!" - A
description of Carlos Moya in his semi final loss to Australia's Mark
Philippoussis