Re: Twon still pissed off

>Seriously, i need this kind of news like I need a bag on my hip.  Why
>is Antoine being such a dick?  And why can't Pitino, the master of
>guile, contrive a way to get a message to him through some third
>party?  All I can say is, they better harden the cap somehow, so
>Antoine can get the money he deserves.  Because if he gets moved
>because we can't pay him, we have become more like the Montreal Expos
>than the Montreal Canadiens.  Whether he is worth it or not, he has a
>certain market value which can't be denied.  The Ed Pinckneys of the
>world only help when they are backing up the superstars.

So....Pitino re-signs Popeye Jones, acquires Jamal Mashburn, and Andrew
Declerq remains at center, along with Ron Mercer and Kenny Anderson....and
Pat Riley gets to play Mourning, Walker, Eric Strickland (?)....Latrell
Spreewell and Tim Hardaway. Yeah....I see how the Celtics are a better
team. I love Pitino...I love Pitino-ball....ownership has done a great job
of rebuilding this franchise. Pat Riley and Jerry West have nothing on
Ricky.

Paul M