Re: CBA draft

Quad City is in Iowa, Yakima is in Washington (the state).  I live in Grand
Rapids, MI.  I like the CBA, the tickets are cheap, and you can see some future
NBA stars.  The players are really nice about giving autographs, getting their
pictures taken, etc....  I'm pretty excited about this year, with Saddi
Washington out of W. Michigan U. coming as well as Jerod Ward out of U of M,
and others.  I think that CBA wants to be in cities with mostly Minor league
sports so as not to lose out to the major league sports.

One thing bad about the CBA is the constant player movement, basically the CBA
teams try to get players just bad enough not to make it to the NBA.  Grand
Rapids had Jimmy King (of Fab Five fame) and he would come and go as he got
called up on ten day contracts with different teams.  So it is kind of hard to
follow the players.  Other than that, the games are entertaining, with very
little D and game scores typically in the 90s.

Shawn

Originally from Joe Hironaka: