question about lockout

I have had a long term problem with my pooter, so this might have been
asked and answered.  Please bear with me.  If, as is likely at this point,
the lockout extends to the regular season, will the missed games be made up
later, or simply eliminated?  Does the NBA even have a contingency plan for
this?

Also, I apologize to the list in general, I normally wouldn't do this, but
until recently, my pooter threw the mother of all snits, and I couldn't
respond to eekmail (or, for a VERY long time, DL from my server).  In the
end, I had to dump about 99% of my mail, including my address books.  So I
lost track of another member of one of the two Celtics lists I'm on.  Anne
Dakes, if you're out there, please say hello.  Sigh..the electronic
revolution is over, and we lost.    We now return you to your regularly
scheduled longing for the NBA to come to it's senses....

poof...
Snoopy, the Celtics Beagle