Walker the Father?

I was watching 20/20 the other night and they were promoting next Thurs. or
Friday's show and said that they were doing a piece on absent athlete
fathers. They showed clips of three NBA players while they were playing.
This is what I saw....

A small boy, six or seven, said, "he's a stranger to me. He doesn't even
know who I am." And the kid looked a lot like Walker. The very next clip
was employee #8 working on court for the Celtics. He was also seen in two
other places in the promotion as was Sean Elliot. I can't remember who the
other person was.

I've always heard that Antoine was a devoted father to his daughter. Does
anyone know if he has a son?

Why would he be part of the promotion if he's not part of the story? Could
he possibly be held up as a good example? Somehow I doubt it because you
don't see that kind of balanced reporting anymore. It's always the
sensation, not the mundane.

Does anyone know?

Theresa