Garnett at it again

I know I shouldnt be too harsh on this kid, but every time he opens his mouth I just see red. Here's his latest informed pronouncement on the lockout, as reported on The Sporting News website:

"I haven't given it much thought," he says of the lockout. "I'm hoping it doesn't discourage fans, but, hey, . . . you can't be mad at me. I don't anticipate the fans not coming back. I think they're more anxious than anything, to get this thing situated so they can buy their tickets."

Or, so they can boycott games and stop paying into your comic book fund, Kevin!
Surprisingly, one player who did make some sense was Jerry Stackhouse, of all people: "The real losers in the whole deal are the fans," he said.

The article also quoted Antonio Davis & Anthony Mason saying they were worried that when games start being missed, players on the lower end of the pay scale might start breaking ranks. And, Mase said he was trying to patch things up with Big Red. It'll be interesting to see if he's still in Charlotte next season.