Re: Walker over Mercer -Reply -Reply

>>> Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org> 09/17/98 03:57am >>>
Well I guess I'd rather have Steve Kerr shoot the free throws... I mean
what kind of "winning argument" is that, really? I don't remember the
last time I saw a "one-and-one" decide an NBA game.<<<<

Joe:

Good points in general, but Steve Kerr is not on the Celtics...

Ryan

should have the professional discipline to shoot at least 75% from the
line. Good free-throw shooting is a distinct part of "Celtics
tradition", and it wins championships against great teams.

I think Pitino has zero-tolerance for poor free throw shooting. All his
kids are gonna grow up soon. Dontworryaboutit...

Cheers,

JH <<<<

Go Red Sox, Sammy and Mark....

****