Re: SICK OF WAFFLING

>I'm with you, Dorine.  Those three use the retirement threat to
>blackmail their owner.  That's fine but, in the process, they make sure
>these things get printed so that it causes the fans to get upset so that
>they can use that as a bargaining chip.  It's a cheap and disgusting
>tactic, and shows why I could never be a fan of these Bulls, no matter
>how successful they are.  To Jordan and co. their fans are just a tool
>to exert pressure on the Jerrys.  I think if a player tried that in
>Boston, no matter who he is, the fans would turn on him very quickly.
>
>Jim

Jim...you're right. Celtic fans are not only smarter and more sophisticated
than Bulls fans, but we're also morally superior. If the greatest player in
the history of the game ever tried pulling this crap on us, we'd definitely
demand his head. Six championships in eight years?!? That would mean
nothing to us. We'd be begging management to break up a championship team
and start over again with a bunch of really nice guys who knew how to
negotiate properly.

Paul M.