Re: your mail

Falk is just a very smart agent.  He is doing everything possible to keep
Jordans name in the media.  Jordan already knwos if he is going to come back.
He may have some doubts, but I think they have little to do Phil Jackson.  I
think that they have more to do with Pippen.  Without Pippen, Jordan probably
feels that he could not win another Championship.  I disagree with him, but
that is why I'm not MJ.  Jordan will be back with the Bulls if the CBA gets
taken care of quickly with few missed games.  Jordan should come out with some
kind of statement about this to put more pressure on the Owners, without Jordan
the league loses alot of value......

Shawn

Originally from J. Mark Estepp: