Re: MAYBE

My point, exactly.  For some dunking is easy, for others it's
impossible.  I always thought it was odd that Williams said that when he
was such a great hitter.  Always sounded conceited to me.  "This is the
hardest thing in sports and, by the way, I'm the best at it."

We certinly agree that the recent accomplishments should be admired.

Jim

>From: "Dorine" <norine@sover.net>
>To: "Celtics" <Celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: MAYBE
>Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:31:05 -0400
>
>It may be that the sportswriter was quoting Ted Williams, I don't
remember
>that part, I just remember the quote.  You may be right, but I'll stand
by
>my statement of agreement.  I don't think dunking a basketball is as
tough
>as hitting a baseball with a bat, when the ball is coming at you at 90+
>miles an hour.  This is an opinion thing, no argument, but I've played
both
>sports and I do mean baseball, not softball, and that's what I think.
My