NON CELTIC POSTINGS

I knew someone would get impatient with the non-Celtics issues, but what,
really, is there to talk about, except for occasionally something about one
of them playing in a charity game or something?  There's no sense in trade
talk because nothing can happen right now.  I'm certain we'd all be much
more interested in any real Celtic news and I think that's posted whenever
there is something.  However, most of us are sports fans, period, and
something like breaking the home run record is in the headlines now and
exciting to many of us, even if not related to the Celtics.  What's wrong
with that? That is, as long as it doesns't go on too long.
    The talk about the Celtic's choice of stations on which to broadcast
their games is very much important to those on the list, except, perhaps,
the ones who live in the Boston area and can get a local station.  Many of
us live far from the Boston area and we are trying to help each other to be
able to enjoy the games.  Where else would it be more appropriate?  As
Celtics fans all, we should be interested in helping those not so lucky to
be able to find a way to see all the games.
I believe that is very relevant.

Dorine