Re: comments to dish network

At 13:08 9/2/98 , J. Mark Estepp wrote:

>But NOW, I am requesting that EchoStar offer the NBA league pass.  I'm sure
>that when I visit their webpage over and over and make this request, they
>notice that the same weirdo keeps bugging them, so I am asking that any of
>you who are willing, do the same.
>
>Their website is: http://www.dishnetwork.com
>They have a button for requesting new programming.  Maybe their will be
>influence in numbers!

Mark This is just FYI but DISH would love nothing better than to offer NBA
League Pass but can't because of an exclusivity agreement that Direct has
with the NBA. They are trying to get the agreement voided but that doesn;t
help you very much. I would not be surprised if they are allowed to offer
it by next season but again doesn't help you. My suggestion is to buy the
low end Direct dish that can be had for $99 plus some companies offer a $50
rebate on top of that! Try  www.roxy.com
I am pleased with the way they treated me and their customer service is
A-1. I will E-Mail Dish and the NBA to support your cause as well!! Later.Mike