comments to dish network

I have a favor to ask of my fellow celtic-philes.  The DishNetwork
(EchoStar) has lousy sports programming options.  I did not used to care,
since my BUD got both home and away C's games.

But NOW, I am requesting that EchoStar offer the NBA league pass.  I'm sure
that when I visit their webpage over and over and make this request, they
notice that the same weirdo keeps bugging them, so I am asking that any of
you who are willing, do the same.

Their website is: http://www.dishnetwork.com
They have a button for requesting new programming.  Maybe their will be
influence in numbers!

Thanks

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu