Re: Capulations, diatribe

AW will make 2.2MM m/l next season.  This has been reported many times on
this list, including Warwick back in the fall.  I think 1.2MM was a typo.

Dino will be on our cap this season, as was reported numerous times a year
ago.  Kim I will search the net to support this, but many many posts have
noted this time and again, including Pat Bender.  If you have any evidence
to the contrary I am sure all of us would be excited to see and prove this
premise wrong.  Dino's coin stays with at least this year and in a couple
of posts last summer, it showed staying through 2000.

***Warning a new and unpopular topic***

I want to say a few things about the thesis (his words) from Noah last
weekend on this point:

"Antoine wiggles, shoots to much, skips Pitino mandated practices"

The wiggling, shooting and apparent indifference to "mandated" practices,
may describe AW, but in no way describe Russ.  He would never had thought
of making light of himself by doing any of these things.  As is very clear
he was rairly a focal point of the offense, therefore how could he have
shot too much.  No one wiggled at the time, the closest thing to a real hot
dog was our boy Cousy shooting and making half court hook shots.  And I am
sure by reading both Russ's books, missing practices for any selfish reason
would have been unthinkable, in light of the common goal of winning another
championship.  I am stunned Noah could make these ridiculous assertions.

 I also find it very curious that he could have stated in error the wrong
columinst refering to AW as a "punk".  Like the Globe needs any
misinformation out their regarding a columnist at this time. It is one
thing to not like May, but don't unfairly tag him with a slanderous
statement.

Lastly, feeling "sorry" for Juwan Howard because he unfortunately was at
one of Webbers parties, and is now thought in a bad light, how about the
fact that he is slimy ass punk because he was ARRESTED AND CONVICTED FOR
DRUNK DRIVING.  Who the hell cares if he got out of line at a party, to a
degree, with a DUI on his record, he is no better than a common street
punk.  I have no tolerance for this dispicable act of freaking stupidity
and cowardice.  As in some of Europe, he should have been locked up for one
year, after the first offense.  I truly believe this crime would nearly
disappear, with punishments like this.  Sorry to preach but, after having
friends, and family killed by a drunken hood, I have less than no patience.

Howard will always be a punk in the eyes of many for the rest of his life.

As for MH348, you must be new to this list, as it is near impossible to
imagine anyone sticking up for Noah after this weekend.  Thank you Dorine
for your frankness, and save a beer for me Michael at the next meeting.

It is my 10th anniversay tomorrow, so I will be gone for about a week, like
anyone really gives a damn.

"A shot rang out in the Memphis sky"  Bono