Re: It keeps coming back!

I don't know.  Besides Vescey being full of crap most of the time, it's
hard to tell if he's even being serious here.  The Walker deal is
mentioned in the same breath as a lockout inspired baby boom being a
benefit to the 2017 draft and a new shoe by Nike called the Air Glenn.
So you decide how serious he is.  All of these constant rumors are just
one more reason to wish the lockout was over and the season underway.

Jim