Re: It keeps coming back!

Paul and Jim:

What freaks me out is that the Celts probably could aquire Mashburn for
a second round pick and a half-used tube of brylcream. If Pitino is
really so anxious to dump Antoine Walker, I think he would at least
expect to get a reasonable All Star prospect in return. In some ways,
the most excruciating part about this lockout is the gag order against
coaches discussing players. I can't rest easy over here until Pitino
refutes or validates these bizzaro trade rumours.

****