Re: It keeps coming back!

These rumors keep coming back because, if you follow them back far
enough, everyone is getting them from the same place.  I'm sure this
comes from "sources close to the Heat".  It wouldn't surprise me if that
greaseball Riley is starting all this talk just to cause tension between
Pitino and Antoine.  Who knows, that's just as believable as anything
else that's out there.

Jim