Re: Holley

Cecil,
I think you know what a racial agenda is. What I resent is Holley implying or
frankly saying that white people or white America doesn't like black people
getting rich or we want to "keep them in their place". Read his comments
below. This kind of attitude or prejudice stokes the fires of racism. I, as a
Scando-American, personally don't care what color the NBA is or what color the
people are who get rich. Actually, I would prefer that more black people get
rich so we don't have to beat this dead horse anymore. We don't need someone
predicting a particular to react in a racial way. Some people call is reality.
Reality can be changed if thought processes are changed. Racism will never go
away as long as people like Holley use stereotypes to predict a racial
reaction.